Celebrate KUDARAVALLI 2023 with Srimad Andavan at Mumbai Andavan Ashramam
Booking of Vattils is open only until 31st December 2022. We will not accept orders after that.
How to book your Silver Vattil
Srimad Andavan will offer 100 Vattils of Akkaravadisal in Mumbai on 11th January 2023 (Kudaravalli Utsavam). You can book your silver Vattil by making a payment of Rs. 8000 in any of the following ways:
- Make an online transfer to our Bank of Baroda Account (preferred option). See details on the right hand side.
- Send a cheque favouring ‘Srirangam Srimad Andavan Ashramam’ and post it to: 31, Desikachari Road, Behind Anjaneyar Temple, Mylapore, Chennai 600004
- Visit either the Chennai or the Mumbai (Dombivali) office and make a cash payment or hand over a cheque
- All vattils can be collected only from Chennai or Mumbai offices. If you are sending someone else, please give them a letter of authorisation along with a copy of their Aadhar Card or Voter ID
How to make an online transfer
Online Transfers should be made to the following Bank Account only, and not to any other Account:
- Name: Bank of Baroda
- Account Holder: Srirangam Srimad Andavan Ashramam
- Account Number: 75240100009047
- IFSC Code: BARB0VJABHI (5th letter is numeral zero and not the letter O)
- Branch: Abhiramapuram
After your transfer is complete, please ensure that you:
- Fill the online form given below with your details
- Send a screenshot of the bank’s acknowledgement of your transfer to this Whatsapp number: 9489471176
Failure to submit the online form given below and to send the screenshot of your bank transfer to our given Whatsapp number will mean that your booking cannot be tracked on time, and there could be a delay in cofirming your booking. There is also a possibility that we may not be able to allocate a Vattil and make your offering if you fail to comply.