This website and other integrated social media platforms have been created under the direct niyamanams (divine instructions) of our acharya, His Holiness Srimad Andavan Srivaraha Mahadesikan. We are eternally grateful to our acharya for his guidance, blessings and inspiration.
The orginal website which existed in this domain was created and maintained by a very senior disciple of Srimad Andavan, Sri U. Ve. R. Srinivasan (fondly known as R.S. Mama), who attained acharyan thiruvadi in February 2020. He personally performed this wonderful kainkaryam for over 20 years, and handed it the current team just a few weeks before he attained acharyan thiruvadi. We dedicate this website to R. S. Mama, who continues to be our source of inspiration.
There are several parts of this website which include material that have been sourced from various other places. Although most of the final articles, writings and biographies included in the website have been edited extensively, we have borrowed much of the information from the following sources before compiling and editing them:
- ramanujamission.org: the website of the Andavan Ashramam in the USA
- prapatti.com: online portal for Sri Vaishnava suktis
- http://srimathandavan.blogspot.com: maintained by a few disciples of Srimad Andavan
- Sri U. Ve. Anbil Ramaswamy
- Oppaliappan Kovil Sri V. Sadagopan
- Sri Muralidhar Rangaswamy
- Sri Sundar Kidambi
- Sri Natteri Rajagopalan
- Perungadambur Sri Parthasarathy Srinivasan
If we have missed anyone inadvertently, please write to us at email@example.com. We will be happy to include them after due consideration.