Sri Ranganatha Paduka Magazine
Subscribe to our magazine
- Annual subscription for Indian readers (Tamil print edition, or Tami E-edition or English E-edition): Rs.300
- Life-time subscription: Rs.4000 (not available outside India)
Indian subscribers can pay in two ways:
- A cheque that can be posted; or
- By online transfer in Indian currency from an Indian bank.
- Annual subscription for readers outside India (Tamil print edition): US$50
- Annual subscription for readers outside India (Tamil or English E-edition): US$15
- Online card payment through the Ramanuja Mission USA website
- Cheque from an Indian bank in equivalent amount in Indian currency
- Equivalent amount in Indian currency can also be transferred from an Indian bank account to our BOB bank account
Online Transfers for your subscription or renewal
Transfers in Indian currency
Online payments can be made from Indian bank accounts in Indian currency to the following Bank Account (foreign currency transfers should not be sent to this account):
- Account Holder: Sri Ranganatha Paduka
- Bank Name: Bank of Baroda
- Branch: Alwarpet
- Account number: 086310001228
- IFSC code: BARB0DBAPET (After ‘BARB’ it is zero and not the letter ‘O’)
Transfers in Foreign Currency
Subscriptions or renewals from foreign residents made in foreign currency should only be made in the following manner:
- Visit the subscription page on the website of the Ramanuja Mission USA by clicking here
- Enter the amount ($15 for E-edition or $50 for Print Edition)
- Enter your personal information in the pop-up box that is generated
- Enter your card details in the Paypal Payment Gateway and send your subscription online
PLEASE FILL THE INTIMATION FORM BELOW AFTER REMITTING THE ONLINE AMOUNT for both indian and foreign transfers. OTHERWISE YOUR SUBSCRIPTION MAY NOT GET ACTIVIATED. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT.
Cheque payments must be posted to our Chennai office. Please send a cheque made payable to ‘Srirangam Srimad Andavan Ashramam’ and send it by post with your name and address to:
Ranganatha Paduka Magazine,
Srirangam Srimad Andavan Ashramam,
No 31, Desikachari Road,
Behind Anjaneyar Kovil,
Mylapore, Chennai 600 004
Download Sample Issues here
If you wish to sample a few earlier versions of Sri Ranganatha Paduka before subscribing to it, you can click on the links below to download soft-copies of the magazine and read them.
History of Ranganatha PAduka
Sriranganatha Paduka is the monthly magazine of the Srirangam Srimad Andavan Ashramam. It was founded in the year 1955 by Srimad Thenbirai Andavan and Sri U. Ve. Kannan Swami (who later became Srimad Thirukudanthai Andavan).
It is available only through subscription, and is published and mailed out on the first day every Tamil month. The print edition is published only in Tamil, but an online English edition is available.
The previous editor of the magazine was the renowned U. Ve. Natteri S Rajagopalachariar Swami. The current editor of the magazine is Sri U. Ve. Sankapuram Velianalloor Narayanachar Swami (Dr Thirumalai S. Ranganathan Narayanachar Swami also known as Dr TSR Narayanachar). TSR Swami is currently the Asst. Professor, Department of Mimamsa at Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati.
The magazine contains information about activities of the Ashramam, news stories, details of Srimad Andavan’s sancharam (travel plans), monthly religious panchangam (almanac) or calendar for observing utsavams (festivals), rituals such as tarpanams (oblations) and vratams(fasts).
It also features articles about Srivaishnavism written by various scholars, academics and religious leaders of the Desika sampradayam, besides carrying niymanams (spiritual instructions) and anugraha-bhashanams (lectures) by Srimad Andavan
For any further enquiries:
Please send an email to: email@example.com or call our Chennai Ashramam office: +91 (0) 44 2499 3658