The Srirangam Srimad Andavan Ashramam celebrates several festivals every year to mark divine birthdays of the Lord, the acharyas and to commemorate other religious occasions.
Festival celebrations are generally open to everyone, and include several rituals such as:
- Parayanams (recitation of sacred verses)
- Thirumanjanam (ritual bathing of the Deity)
- Aaradhanai (ritual worship of the temple deities and the padukas
- Sevakalam (congregational prayers)
- Teertham-shatari (ritual blessing with sacred water and placing of the holy shataari on the head)
- Anugraha-bhashanam (divine sermons)
- Thadiaradhanai (a feast).