Celebrate KUDARAVALLI 2024 with Srimad Andavan at Chennai Andavan Ashramam
Book your Silver Tada for Rs.8000 only. Pay by online Transfer (Details Below). You can also pay by cash or cheque at the Chennai Ashramam Office in person.
BOOKINGS for KUDARAVALLI 2024 are closed.
How to book your Silver Vattil
Srimad Andavan will offer hundreds of Vattils of Akkaravadisal in Chennai on 12th January 2024 (Kudaravalli Utsavam). You can book your silver Vattil by making a payment of Rs. 8000 in any of the following ways:
- Make an online transfer to our Bank of Baroda Account (preferred option). See details on the right hand side.
- Send a cheque favouring ‘Srirangam Srimad Andavan Ashramam’ and post it to: 31, Desikachari Road, Behind Anjaneyar Temple, Mylapore, Chennai 600004
- Visit either the Chennai office and make a cash payment or hand over a cheque
- Vattils can be collected only from Chennai, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, or Delhi offices. If you are sending someone, please give them an authorisation letter of with a copy of their Aadhar Card or Voter ID
How to make an online transfer
Online Transfers should be made to the following Bank Account only, and not to any other Account:
- Name: Bank of Baroda
- Account Holder: Srirangam Srimad Andavan Ashramam
- Account Number: 75240100009047
- IFSC Code: BARB0VJABHI (5th letter is numeral zero and not the letter O)
- Branch: Abhiramapuram
After your transfer is complete, please ensure that you:
- Fill the online form given below with your details
- Send a screenshot of the bank’s acknowledgement of your transfer to this Whatsapp number: 9489471176
Failure to submit the online form given below and to send the screenshot of your bank transfer to our given Whatsapp number will mean that your booking cannot be tracked on time, and there could be a delay in cofirming your booking. There is also a possibility that we may not be able to allocate a Vattil and make your offering if you fail to comply.