Vande Raghavam Vibhum
Nine-day online Rama Navami competition: 2nd to 10th April 2020 (now closed)
We received an overwhelming response to the competition: over 5700 entries from 13 countries! We will keep you updated of more events like this. Please continue to write Rama Nam everyday. We received over 3.2 million Rama Namas so far.
Nine-day online Rama Navami competition Results Announcement
Vande Raghavam Vibhum was an online competition held under the divine niyamanams of His Holiness Srimad Andavan Srivaraha Mahadesikan to help bhagavatas connect to the Divya Dampatis during the Corona lock-down period.
His Holiness has requested the worldwide community of Srivaishnavas, sishyas, abhimanis and well-wishers to participate enthusiastically in the online competitions. Please click on the video below to view Srimad Andavan’s instructions and niyamanams about the competition.
This golden opportunity helped devotees beat their lockdown blues and spend time with Lord Sri Rama! Thousands participated from all over the world in this kainkaryam.
How to participate (Competition Closed)
- The competition is open to all age-groups and is held between 2nd April and 10th April. Each day will have a different competition for each age-group
- All submissions will be online and need to be uploaded either as an image file or an audio file
- All participants are requested to send a Whatsapp message to +91 9703765756 to receive a daily update about the next day’s competition
- The detailed instructions for participation in the competition can be accessed by clicking here
- All entries will be judged by a panel of three: Srimad Andavan, our Srikaryam Swami, and Aradhakr Krishnamurthy Swami.
- Stay home, stay safe and stay connected to the Lord!
Daily UpDates for the competiTIon
Day 9: April 10th 2020 (COMPETITION CLOSED)
PARAMARTHA STUTI / MAHAVEERA VAIBHAVAM RECITATION COMPETITION
Day 8: April 9th 2020 (COMPETITION CLOSED)
PEN YOUR THOUGHTS (ESSAY WRITING)
Day 7: April 8th 2020 (COMPETITION CLOSED)
DECORATE DASARATHI (DECORATE LORD RAMA)
Day 6: April 7th 2020 (COMPETITION CLOSED)
SPEAK-OUT YOUR HEART: ELOCUTION
Day 5: April 6th 2020 (COMPETITION CLOSED)
PIBARE RAMA RASAM – A SPEAKING ACTIVITY
Day 4: April 5th 2020 (Competition closed)
THE EPIC TOURNAMENT -An online Quiz Competition on Ramayana
Day 3: April 4th 2020 (Competition closed)
RAGHUNATHA KEERTHANAM (BHAJANS) Competition
- Raghunatha keerthanam Upload Link: Participants need to sing a Namavali (2 min) on Lord Rama in an Indian Language and upload it by clicking here This link will be open from 4th April 2020 06:00AM to 5th April 2020 06:00PM
- Only audio files are accepted
Day 2: April 3rd 2020( Crossword puzzle Competition closed)
Rama Nama Writing Marathon and Crossword Competition
1. Ramanama Upload Link (Open till 10th April) : Please upload only the number of Rama Namas you write (not images of your writing, but only the total count) by clicking here. This link will be open upto 6 PM, 4th April, 2020.
2. Crossword Puzzle (Competition Closed) – Step one: open this link to read the Crossword clues Step two: open this link to fill in your answers Crossword puzzle links will be open from 12.00 pm on 3rd April to 6.00 pm on 4th April.