Acharyan Sambhavanai, Temple Renovations and General Donations
- You can donate towards Acharyan Sambhavanai, or Renovation of Temples, or make a general donation from this page.
- For online transfers please read the following instructions very carefully before making your donation.
- Account Payee Cheques drawn in favour of ‘Srrangam Srimad Andavan Ashramam ’ can be sent to the following address: No 31, Desikachari Road, Behind Anjaneyar Kovil, Mylapore, Chennai 600 004
- We are currently involved in renovating several Divya-desham temples, Abhimana Sthalams, and sannidhis important to our Munitraya Sampradayam. For a full list of current temples you can send an email to email@example.com or ring our Chennai office management on 94442 35456
- To donate for other purposes such as Thadiyaradhanai, Thiruvaradhanai, Thirunakshatram or Patashala, click here.
Bank Account for domestic transfers made within India in Indian Rupees
- Online bank transfers in Indian Rupees can be made to the following account for Acharyan Sambhavanai, Temple Renovations, and general donations:
Account Holder: Srirangam Srimad Andavan Ashramam
Savings Bank Account Number: 75240100009047
Name of Bank: Bank of Baroda
IFSC Code: BARB0VJABHI (please note that it is the number zero in the middle and not the letter ‘O’)