His Holiness Srimad Andavan Srivaraham Mahadesikan launched the newly redesigned website of the Srirangam Srimad Andavan Ashramam and the social media portals linked to it, at an event in Secunderabad, on 6th March 2020, the holy Thirunakshatram day of Srimad Periandavan.
The newly redesigned website has many special features
that will integrate with the official social media portals of the Andavan Asrhamam such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter. The new integrated service called ‘Andavan Social Network Service’ (SNS) will provide seamless communication between the Ashramam and its worldwide community of sishyas and abhimanis.
Srimad Andavan delivered an anugraha bhashanam after the launch in which he stressed the importance of social media platforms for establishing communication links and connection between the organisation and its followers and supporters. He encouraged sishyas from around the world to visit the new website, and follow the official social media platforms.
All sishyas and abhimanis of the Srirangam Srimad Andavan Ashramam are requested to follow the Acharya’s niyamanams by doing the following:
- Visit our website: andavan.org and subscribe to our free monthly e-newsletter by clicking on the ‘Subscribe’ button and filling a form
- Like our official Facebook Page: facebook.com/andavanashramam
- Follow our official Instagram Account: instagram.com/andavan.ashramam
- Subscribe to our official YouTube Channel by clicking here
- Follow our Twitter Handle: twitter.com/andavanashramam
Photos and videos of the event are attached herewith.
For more information about Andavan SNS, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more general enquiries about Srirangam Srimad Andavan Ashramam, send an email to: email@example.com